We all want to stay young, but that isn’t possible or is it? We cannot stop ageing, but we can surely prevent the signs of old age from showing. Anti-wrinkle injections are a revolutionary treatment that stops the signs of ageing on your face.
All kinds of anti-ageing treatments are multiplying in popularity, and these treatments are no longer seen as exclusive to the rich or the privileged. Anti-wrinkle injections are far more affordable these days and can have great, long lasting results. Your face is your fortune; so don’t put your trust blindly in anyone who can’t prove a great treatment record and references from satisfied clients. A decent practitioner will never try and rush you into deciding on your procedure. Remember to take your time, do your research, and you can get the youthful looks you crave without risking either your physical or your emotional health.
- There are many anti-wrinkle injections currently on the market, both invasive and non-invasive
- Probably the best known anti-wrinkle injections treatment is Botox
- Botox is a powerful anti-wrinkle injections treatment with a fast-acting effect that relaxes facial muscles and improves the appearance of wrinkles.
- The most common areas requiring anti-wrinkle treatment are frown lines, creased foreheads and ‘crow’s feet’ in the eye area.
- Lower areas of the face are far more prone to nerve damage, so the use of Botox is seldom recommended in this area.
As with any invasive beauty treatment, there are associated risks with anti-wrinkle injections treatment, although seeking the services of a registered, an experienced practitioner will reduce this risk significantly. Visit the experts at Esteem Medi Spa Brisbane clinics for anti-wrinkle injections advice and do your research thoroughly before committing to any treatment program.
Pros of Anti-wrinkle Injections
- Such treatments are considered safe provided that they are performed by a qualified practitioner of aesthetic medicine.
- When administered correctly, the effects of the injections can notably raise the self-esteem of the patient.
- The effects are long-lasting, and the effects could endure for up to six months.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are less risky and less expensive than cosmetic surgery.
Cons of Anti-wrinkle injections
- As with any invasive beauty treatment, there are risks, such as swelling or bruising in the areas where the injection was administered, or drooping eyelids.
- If too much product is administered, it may temporarily affect the ability to express emotion.
- In extremely rare cases, administering anti-wrinkle injections may cause life-threatening side effects such as breathing difficulties.
- Severe side effects are rare and are more likely to occur when the person administering the injection is inexperienced.
- ‘Botox Parties’ are to be avoided as anti-wrinkle injections should be administered in a clinical environment after a thorough personal consultation.