Every woman wants to have great boobs. However, due to weight loss, pregnancy and breastfeeding, aging and hereditary genes, not everyone’s boobs look great. Boobs tend to lose their volume and fullness due to these factors and more. A boob job is therefore required to improve how they look.
Breast Augmentation VS Breast lift
Breast augmentation involves surgically placing breast implants to improve symmetry, increase the fullness of the breasts or restore lost breast fullness.
Breast lift also known as mastopexy involves raising the breasts by removing excess skin and supporting the new breast contour by tightening the surrounding tissue.
A breast lift is ideal for severely sagging breasts. A breast augmentation can’t rectify breast droopiness.
Types of Breast Implants
Just as the name suggests, these implants contain sterile salt water.
- They are relatively cheaper compared to other types of breast implants.
- If they rupture and start leaking, the saline implant will collapse and the saline will be absorbed and naturally expelled by the body.
- They are more likely to ripple when the woman moves around.
- Since they are like water balloons, they are more likely to rapture.
Saline implants are FDA approved for women over the age of 18:
Silicone Breast implants
They are filled with silicone gel.
- They have a more natural feel to them compared to saline implants.
- They are less likely to ripple because they have more consistency compared to the saline implants.
- They are more resilient hence less likely to rapture.
- They need regular monitoring to ensure that they haven’t raptured.
- If they rapture, it may not be immediately noticed by the woman who has them and may eventually lead to breast pain.
- They are more expensive compared to saline implants.
Silicone implants are FDA approved for women over the age of 22:
Gummy bear implants
They contain thicker silicone gel compared to the silicone implants.
- They have more projection at the bottom.
- They are more firm compared to the saline and silicone implants
- They are less likely to break
- They require a longer incision on the skin to place them hence more scarring
- Round breast implants
- They are round all over
- They make the breasts appear fulle
- They offer a less natural projection and perkiness
- They can freely move within the breast pocket making them look and feel more natural
- Since they can freely move, rippling can be noticed
There are many plastic surgeon quacks in Australia and across the world. Although they may be cheap, last thing you need is odd-looking breasts. Top of the list of best Sydney plastic surgeons and all of Australia is the very sought after Dr. Eddy Dona.
Dr. Dona is a perfectionist when it comes to plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is a professional with many years of experience. His main concern in his profession is giving optimum satisfaction to his patients by exceeding their expectations.
You no longer have to put up with those saggy, unsymmetrical unattractive looking breasts anymore.